HEAL: Which two would you choose?

It’s not everyday a film resonates with my soul as this one has.  Having survived a SCA (sudden cardiac arrest) and NDE (near death experience) and the seven year recovery process that followed, I realized upon looking at these nine common healing factors, how blessed I am.  For me personally, it was letting go of being in control which deepened by spiritual connection.  The result? Happiness and contentment reside inside me now.  I don’t pressure myself to ‘do more’ or race against the clock.  What clock?

Recently I viewed an award-winning documentary film…#1 itunes best-seller & now streaming on Netflix. Fascinating, because it was both a scientific as well as spiritual journey into HEALING.   Do you believe that our thoughts, beliefs and emotions can have an effect on our ability to heal or not?  Below is a list of nine common healing factors… look over the list.  Which two would you choose as having the least impact on creating wellness?

  1. Radically change your Diet
  2. Taking control of your health
  3. Following your intuition
  4. Using herbs and supplements
  5. Releasing Suppressed Emotions
  6. Increasing Positive Emotions
  7. Embracing Social Support
  8. Deepening Your Spiritual Connection
  9. Having Strong Reasons for Living

Which two did you choose?  This list was created by Dr. Kelly Turner. (Radical Remission)

If you are sick of being sick, you have already started to say ‘ENOUGH’ and the invitation for wellness is on its way”

Patti Penn

“Less than 5% of the people on the planet are born with GENETIC conditions. The other 95% of dis-eases are created from LIFESTYLE, BEHAVIORS and CHOICE.”

Dr. Joe Dispenza

The two factors having the least impact? #1 and #4. 

To learn more visit:  www.healdocumentary.com

HEAL is now available from other sources as well.


“Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life.”

Lao Tzu


“Excuses Be Gone.”

Dr. Wayne Dyer

Your thoughts are vibrations carrying their own frequency, similar to the tuning of a radio station.  Different frequencies; different stations and some stations are just static.

So… tune your station to healing vibrations and get started on a journey of a lifetime.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Similar Posts